Gemini Computer Systems operates an off-site storage facility for your data. An account is maintained for each user. Each account is protected by a password known only to the user.
The electronic vault system is set up so that at a preset time, (usually late at night) your computer automatically prepares its data for backup. It determines which files have been modified since the last backup, compresses them, and encrypts them for security. When the data is ready the computer uses its Internet Connection to contact a Gemini Computer Systems Server and transmit the data.
The Gemini Computer Systems Server verifies and stores the data. You can rest assured that your data is safe for you to restore at any time.
- All files are protected by state-of-the art encryption. Only you can retrieve your files
- Completely automated off-site protection
- Fast online recovery of any version of any protected file
- Easy installation and setup
- Only an internet connection is required, eliminating the need for expensive equipment and media
- The backup server is monitored by highly skilled technicians whose only job is to make sure the backups are performed properly